How to Make a Giant Pupcake Wrapper
Giant Cupcake Wrapper
You will need:
Square 12 inch (30.5cm) piece of paper, preferable 70gsm or higher.
Baking paper - square 12 inch (30.5cm)
Giant cupcake mould/tin
1 x 35
To make the lined giant cupcake wrapper:
1. Remove 1/2 inch (1.25cm) from the top and right side, leaving a 11 1/2 inch (29cm) square.
2. Find the centre point, by measuring 5 3/4 inches (14.5cm) on both sides.
3. Measure the bottom diameter of giant cupcake mould/tin, choosing largest width.
4. Using the centre point, draw a star with four lines so that it looks like an asterisk.
5. Fold a line between the end of each end of the drawn line.
6. Using double sided tape, tape lines of the star from the centre to the edge of the paper. Place the baking paper on top of the paper with double sided tape.
7. With both the decorative paper and baking paper, starting at one quarter point hold onto paper vertically, while keeing lined star horizontal. From inside, pinch each quarter of the star together so that the width at top is 1 1/2inch (4cm). Using double sided tape, stick creases together.
11. Measure the height of the giant cupcake base. Cut off excess paper so that top edge is even and the correct height of the giant pupcake base.
12. Remove giant pupcake from mould and place in giant wrapper.
13. Using ribbon, tie around the cupcake base.